Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

 Tuesdays with Morrie: an old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson by Mitch Albom is a heartwarming memoir about a student and his final class with his dying professor. This is a beautiful story about the wisdom of a professor, dying of ALS named Morrie Schwartz.

 Morrie, known as coach by the author Mitch Albom, is a wise, funny, and endearing professor. Morrie teaches us that in accepting death we learn to live. Morrie imparts wisdom regarding family, marriage, death, and society.

 I had heard about this book for awhile now and had never read it. I am glad that I finally picked it up the other day because it is as profound and as memorable as I had been told.

 Tuesdays with Morrie is a small little book that is filled with many nuggets of wisdom for everyone. Everyone could learn something from this book, the most important being to enjoy life and live in the moment because no one knows how long they have left. I am extremely glad that I have added this wonderful book to my collection.

 Tuesdays with Morrie will make you smile. It will make you laugh. It might also make you cry. It is a wonderful book.

If you liked this post please subscribe to my blog by e-mail. Thank you. :)

Amazon

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment